The cluster brings together and coordinates the knowledge and experience of companies, research entities and public authorities with an interest in the green transition.
The cluster is focused on the green transformation, while representing the interests of its members and stimulating the innovation process among them.
The cluster is a one-stop shop for green innovation and solutions.
The cluster develops projects for application under European funds and programs of the Bulgarian government to provide funding for development activities.
• Supporting business for green growth by providing innovative energy services
• To become a leading Bulgarian cluster for implementation of innovative eco energy solutions.
• Support for national and local initiatives in the field of green innovation and cluster cooperation
• Strengthening the capacity of cluster members;
The cluster has over 35 organizations – SMEs, large enterprises, non-governmental organizations, educational institutions and research units, developing main activities in the direction of:
Supporting public authorities in driving the energy transition:
• Enhancing authorities to deliver new policies
• Enhancing authorities to deliver energy efficiency measures
• Support public authorities in the development of policy scenarios and transition roadmaps
• Engagement of policy-makers in the energy transition
Smart Cities and Positive Energy Districts/ Blocks:
• Establishment of procedure to support the definition of PED concept (calculation procedures, identified barriers, assessed technical, social and regulatory framework conditions)
• PED concept development & deployment
• NZEBs & PV+Storage
• Smarter buildings for better energy performance
• Monitoring of energy demand
• Demand response in energy-efficient residential buildings
• Providing energy efficiency, flexibility, generation and storage services, based on user preferences and requests.
Renewable Energy Communities:
• Energy communities and consumer (co-)ownership in renewable energy Co-operative societies intended to primarily benefit their members
• Capacity-building programmes
• Supporting setting up financial and non-financial support schemes for energy efficiency and/or small-scale renewable energy investments
• Development of innovative schemes for energy efficiency/RES
• Energy education
Energy performance assessment and certification
• Energy performance assessment and certification of buildings
• Working with buildings related databases
Energy auditing of industrial systems
• Establishment of sustainable and competitive bio-based industry
• Involvement of primary sectors as strategic partners in bio-based value chains
• Stimulation investment & creation of new, local value chains
Клъстер Зелена Синергия да стане водещ български клъстер за прилагане на иновативни еко-енергийни решения.
- Подкрепа за национални и местни инициативи в областта на зелените иновации и клъстерното сътрудничество
- Усилване на капацитета на членовете на клъстера;
Подкрепа на бизнеса с цел зелен растеж чрез осигуряване на иновативни енергийни услуги
Supporting business for green growth by providing innovative energy services
To become a leading Bulgarian cluster for implementation of innovative eco-energy solutions.
- Support for national and local initiatives in the field of green innovation and cluster cooperation
- Strengthening the capacity of cluster members;